These fittings are specifically designed for is in potable, non-potable and hydronic systems; this includes commercial as well as residential. They are for use with: Copper K, L, M and annealed M; PEX (with tube stiffeners); CPVC. *Lead Free refers to the wetted surface of pipe, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25% per the Safe Drinking Water Act (Sec. 1417) amended 1-4-2011 and other equivalent state regulations.
- Made of high quality lead-free brass
- Lead-free dezincification-resistant (DZR)
- Certified for underground applications & as manufactured joints without access panel
- For use with Copper K, L, M & annealed M, PEX (with tube stiffeners) & CPVC
- Maximum pressure: 200 psi
- Maximum temperature: 200°F
- Meet NSF/ANSI 14, 61 & 372 ad ASSE 1061